Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday

Frog with Hibiskus

The promt from Jamies Wishcasting Wednesday this time is:
What help do you wish to receive?

I know what I long very much for exactly these days, but it's kind of hard to formulate it as "help needed". Maybe because I belief that that it is asked too much or that there is no help or that I don't need it. ....


I ask for help so to be able to know what I will be doing in my coming travel-periods ahead of time.
I wish the feeling of security (regarding company) and friends.



Lucky me, one of my travel starts on Friday and there I'm all set up. I know what I'm doing for most part since long - going skitouring in the Alps with my oldest friend. We know each other now for 37 years. That's something!

Packen, planen und aufräumen von meiner Geburtstagsparty sind der Grund, warum das langausstehende Postings hinsichtlich Dankeschöns und Awards noch aussteht. Ich weiß nicht einmal, ob ich es noch schaffe.

Packing, planning and clearing up from my birthday party are the reasons, why I'm late with posting about the deserved thank-yous and awards. I don't even know if I get it done.

12 comments:

  1. Liebe Tally,

    dein Urlaub wird bestimmt traumhaft - ich wünsche dir viel Glitzerschnee und glückliche Momente und ... wenn du Hilfe brauchst .... :-)) ... den Weg nach Ratzeburg kennst du ja :-).

    Einen lieben Gruß zu dir,

    Manu - sich heute ein Indisches Kochbuch ... rate mal welches *lol***??? endlich bestellt... hmmmm... lecker ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Tally wishes for herself - I wish for her also!
    Oh to see the Alps! Lucky girl!!! Hope you receive all you wish for!! My husband speaks fluent German - me - not so much!!
    Blessings, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Tally wishes for herself,so I also wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Tally wishes for herself,so I also wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Tally wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    Safe and beautiful journey to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Tally wishes for herself, so I wish also.

    Happy and safe travels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Tally wishes for herself, so I wish also!~*

    May you have the merriest of wanderings! :)

    Much Joy~*
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Tally wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    May your journeys be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Tally wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Tally wishes, so I wish for her also.

    The merriest of journeys! Enjoy your travels.

    Merry writings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Tally wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ciao Tally, grazie per aver partecipato al mio Candy!
    Se verrai in Italia sulle Dolomiti, non rimarrai delusa...
    Ciao, elena.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
W