Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday - my space II

house on the beach2

***** space*****

That's what this picture stands for.

And a house on the beach. The mountains behind me. That's what I love. That's where I wanted to live all my live. That's why I'm never really happy here, although I talk myself into it all the time. The older I get the more I succeed. But this is Wishcasting Wednesday.

After reading this post it clicked in my mind. Yes, today I may wish sans all the psychological sentences turning in my mind.
Thank you, Genie. May your wish come true.

While writing my first post I was cleaning part of my book shelf, shoveling books from here to there, never having enough place for them, taking bad with myself about having so much stuff. Neccessary, but thinking small. Yes, Genie, you are right: Today is Wishcasting Wednesday.

I could imagine my own space being like this:

house on the beach1

(first photo Boulder/South Africa, second photo Bolonia/Andalusia/Spain)


*****Raum*****

Dafür steht das erste Bild.
Ein Haus am Strand. Mit den Bergen hinter mir. Das ist, was ich liebe. Wonach all meine Sehnsucht trachtet. Das ist, warum ich hier nie so richtig glücklich war, auch wenn ich mich immer her argumentiere. Je älter ich bin, desto besser gelingt es mir. Aber heute ist Wünsch-dir-was-Mittwoch.

Als ich diesen Blog las, klickte es. Ja, heute darf ich wünschen - ohne alles Psychologisieren.
Danke, Genie, möge sich dein Wunsch erfüllen.

Während ich meinen ersten Beitrag schrieb, war ich gerade dabei, einen Teil meines Bücherregals zu putzen. Rückte Bücher von hier nach da und schimpfte mit mir selber, dass ich so viele Sachen habe.
Eine notwendige Arbeit, aber das Denken war klein. Ja, Genie, du hast recht, heute ist Wünsch-dir-was-Mittwoch.

8 comments:

  1. Liebe Tally,

    das erste Foto steht auch für all meine Sehnsüchte und Wünsche ... dazu eine Werkstatt am Strand .... davon werde ich mal wieder heute Nacht träumen,

    erfüllte Wünsche wünscht

    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  2. as tally wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!
    beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Tally wishes for herself and her space, so I wish for her also. :)

    May you find your blissful space near the sea and mountains!

    Thank you for you kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. as tally wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Tally wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Don't keep putting off the dream to live by the sea. If you really, really wish for this then you can make it happen. Life is too short to think about might have beens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Tally wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Tally wishes for herself, so I wish also.

    How wonderful to see the two wishes side-by-side. May the both come true for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich musste mir noch schnell deinen Strand angucken :-)) ... sooooooo schön, genau der Raum, in dem ich mich am wohlsten fühle ...
    Besuch aus CH??? Sollte ich was wissen, was ich nicht weiß??? Will mich auch freuen :-)),

    herzlichst
    Manu

    ReplyDelete

 
W