Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SpringShawlSurprise somewhere in-between

SpringShawlSurprise Clue8 b

Yesterday I finished Clue 8. Never the light or the time is right to take a picture of a finished clue, but anyway I like most the details.
So here are some photos to honor them.

SpringShawlSurprise Clue 8a

What comes into your mind when you see the following photo? ;-)
I'm sure that is not a hint to Lul's theme. :-)

SpringShawlSurprise Clue8 c

I especially like this detail and look at it everytime I pick up my knitting.

SpringShawlSurprise Clue8 d

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to ya, happy birthday...

    Alles Gute nachträglich!
    Die Bilder von SSS sind unglaublich schön! Vielen Dank!

    Viele Grüße

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Märchenhaft schön!!!!! Liebe Grüße von Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've photographed the shawl like this... such texture...

    I'm sooo behind with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't wait to see your finished version. Your photo's are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful and your photos are works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Love your comment; I called mine "the boobie shawl" for a while.

    Happy very belated!

    ReplyDelete

 
W