Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A walk in Rosengarten

Rosengarten1


After two days with so awful weather (I almost took pictures to show the dark, dusty, dirty fog, but refrained) today was so lovely with the sun above just a tiny layer of fog I had to jump out of my car after work. It fitted well, because after a month of more or less sickness I'm training to get into shape as fast as possible. My plan is brisk walking for 30 min. almost every day unless I go climbing.

This walk took place in the so called Rosengarten, which, as you might guess, means rose garden. All one can see are fields, wood, villages, streets,... but nevertheless the name is beautiful and it is the one spot I would like to live at here up north with all my longing for the south. It would also be bicycle distance to my work, which would be great.

The pictures I took in December while trying out my camera. The countryside on that day reminded my a bit of Provence with its whine fields. Sorry, Provence connosseurs, but "homesickness" (or travel-fever) takes its toll. Of course those are trees belonging into a tree school.

Rosengarten2




4 comments:

  1. Schöne Fotos!
    Im allerersten Moment dachte ich, dass auf dem unteren Foto Reben sind.......

    Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag! Ich wünsche Dir einen wunderschönen Tag und ein spannendes neues Lebensjahr bei bester Gesundheit!

    Liebe Grüße
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einen lieben Geburtstagsgruß - heute an diesem sonnigen Tag - für dich,liebe Tally von ellen von Bodensee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guten Morgen! Leider ein bischen zu spät - Happy Birthday and a wonderful new year for you and your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

 
W