Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bird's eye

I finished the central part of the first clues of SpringShawlSurprise named Bird's Eye sometimes last week.

bird's eye knitted

A little delayed I would like to share with you what I always had in my mind during knitting this particular pattern. It brought back happy memories of a relaxed morning on a campground near Keetmanshoop in South Namibia.

Namibian Bird

These beautiful birds kept me company when we had our last breakfast under trees and when I did my last yoga before departing into the desert for two weeks on our bicycles.

Ride in the desert

I just love how all my interest seem to connect more and more over time.

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect picture to show the birds eye!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pictures are wonderfull. It's a perfect blog, which I totally admire. I hope you are fine. Here you can find my newest paintings: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rububa

    Kind regards
    Ruedi

    ReplyDelete

 
W