Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Google blogger - changing template

Using the template "Minima" a lot of space on the monitor is lost. The very short lines are not good to read.
Finally today I managed to change the width of the posting part. I like it better this way. Hopefully my readers do so too.

Dashboard → Template → Edit HTML
→ change outer wrapper width from 660 to 880 pixel
→ change main wrapper width from 410 to 610 pixel


Get more space for the actual blogging area
→ change outer wrapper width to 990 pixel (done 2009-05-05)

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting. I didn't know you could change the blog like that. You must know a whole lot more than I do about computers. Glad you are enjoying your summer vacation. I also hope you will enjoy being TAGGEDfor a meme. If you don't know what that is check my blog: freebirdsings.blogspot or look at Sue in West WA's blog as she tagged me.

    Hope you enjoy your week at Hamburg for the Dalai Lama's teachings.

    ReplyDelete

 
W